Let our knowledge and Experience be your beacon to the shores of Canada
Focused on Canadian Immigration Appeal.
Has Your Immigration Application Been Refused?
Let our experienced immigration appeal lawyers handle your Immigration Refusal.
Immigration appeal is at the heart of what we do. The recent wave of increased immigration refusals has dramatically increased the demand for quality immigration appeal lawyers.
Whether you are looking for a lawyer to handle the refusal of a spousal sponsorship application, or you need an experienced immigration lawyer to appeal the refusal of a skilled worker application, our firm is well poised to answer your questions and manage your case through the complex immigration appeal process.
Appeals of spousal refusals to the Immigration Appeal Division, skilled worker appeals to Federal Court, or appeals of refused refugee claims are amongst the most common cases on which we are regularly retained.
If you want to sponsor your spouse or a family member under Family Class, or your immigration application or refugee case has been rejected, don’t search any further: we have the solution to most, if not all, of your immigration and citizenship questions.
We take pride in our ability to successfully advance the toughest immigration appeal, refusal, and/or rejection cases. We do not claim to have a 100% success rate, but our record of consistent success in immigration appeal industry speaks for itself in following areas:
- Appeals to Immigration Appeal Division
- Residency Obligation Appeal
- Detention Reviews and Admissibility Hearings or Appeals
- Pre-Removal Risk Assessments and PRRA Refusal and Appeals
- Appeal of Family Class Applications
- Sponsorship of wife and children from outside Canada
- Sponsor spouse, children, minor brothers and sisters from inside Canada
- Overcoming inadmissibility decisions
- Humanitarian and Compassionate (H&C) applications
- Canadian citizenship cases and appeals from citizenship refusal
- PR Cards, renewal, rejection and appeal from refusal of travel document
- Refugee claims and appeal of failed refugee claims to Federal Court
- Skilled worker appeal
- pre-Februray 2008 applications
- Study permit or student visa refusal appeal
- Work permit refusal appeal
What We Do
- immigration appeal Refugee Refusal Appeal
- citizenship appeal
- appeal of a failed refugee claim and
- appeal of negative Humanitarian & Compassionate application
- appeal of refused applications by family members (husband, wife, child, parent, minor brother or sister) and
- Pre Removal Risk Assessment application
- Canadian Experience Class
- Skilled Worker Class, or
- Business (Investor or Entrepreneur) Class
- appeal of Work permit refusals Study Permit refusals
Experience brings success.
Experiencing problem staying in Canada?
Problem in keeping your immigration status?
We fight aggressively to keep you in Canada permanently by obtaining Permanent Resident (PR) status.
We have the right staff, the depth of knowledge and resource to solve your problem:
- Release from immigration detention
- Stop Deportation and Removal order from Canada
- All immigration appeals
- Problems in bringing your family or spouse to Canada Admissibility hearings or Appeals to the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD)
Our job is to persuade the visa officers, immigration officials, or the judge hearing your case to make a favourable decision in your case.
Call Us Today or e-mail us anytime! We look forward to hearing from you.Contact Us
We are Listed in Canadian Business Directory
Important article to download
Appeals to the Federal Court Canadian
Experience Class Study Permits
Appeals to the Immigration Appeal
Division Applications to Reopen Are You
Eligible for PRRA